35-spindle single-head drilling machine, suitable for all carpentry needs, ideal for joining a work centre to save time and release it from horizontal drilling operations.
- Aluminium fence with 4 ref. stops (composed by 1 right-side and 1 left-side fence 1.500 mm each )
- No. 5 Bushes
- No. 2 Patented safety clamps
- Predisposition for dust collection system according to CE standards
- Packaging in a stackable wooden box
- Quick-change chucks.
- Aluminium made boring head.
- Steel made working table.
- Patented Spiral System, device for quick boring depth programming and adjustment.
- Pneumatic head rotation from 0° to 90° at any angle.
- High-precision fences with mechanical digital read-out for decimal shifting adjustment.
- Digital counter for regulation of drills height from the table.
- Rear fence, max. stroke 300 mm.
- 37 mm fixed-stop for hinges.
- Machine manufactured according to CE standards.
N° spindles 35
Distance Between Each Spindle 32 mm
Distance Between First and Last Spindle 1088 mm
Max. Drilling Depth 85 mm
Inside diameter of quick change bush 10 mm
Max dimensions of working piece 1340 x 3000 mm
Height of working table 850 mm
Dimensions of working table 1330 x 410 mm
N° clamps 2 (Patented)
N° motors 2
Motor Power 1.5 kW
Noise level (max allowed 90 DB) 76.1 dB
Working air pressure 6-7 bar
Standard air pressure consumption 15 L/cycle
Motor Speed 2800 RPM
Weight 450 Kg